These sporty corn holder designs take inspiration from the pig skin look of footballs. Now next time you watch the game on TV you can keep your fingers clean and enjoy a barbecued corn on the cob entirely mess-free.
Everyone knows that eating corn on the cob can be a messy affair so having a set of corn holders to put on the end of a steaming-hot cob is a great way to keep your fingertips clean. These stylish sport corn on the cob holders are designed to look like miniature footballs. The texturized pleather football comes two metallic prongs and the same iconic white stitching you'd see on a life-sized football.
These football corn holders come in a set of two and you can pick them up from Amazon.com for $16.92.
This Sporty Corn Holder Design is Perfect for Sporting Events
1. Sports-inspired Kitchen Utensils - There is an opportunity for creating a line of kitchen utensils inspired by different sports to offer novelty and customization.
2. Novelty BBQ Accessories - Creating fun and unique accessories for outdoor gatherings such as barbecues, tailgating parties, and picnics can create new market segments and customer interest.
3. Texturized and Themed Utensils - Designing themed utensils with texturized and detailed aspects, such as the football stitching on these corn holders, can offer a new level of customization and tactile experience for customers.
1. Kitchen Utensils and Accessories - There is a disruption opportunity in the kitchen utensils and accessories market to innovate products with uniqueness and novelty inspired by different themes and designs as seen with these football corn holders.
2. Outdoor and BBQ Accessories - Innovating and creating novelty accessories for outdoor gatherings such as barbecues, tailgating parties, and picnics can disrupt the outdoor accessories market by offering unique experiences for customers.
3. Sports Merchandise Industry - Expanding merchandise products to include sports-inspired kitchen utensils and accessories can create new revenue streams and expand customer interest for sports teams and organizations.