Making direct contact with elevator, ATM or POS system buttons has many consumers feeling weary these days in the midst of the ongoing pandemic, so the 'Copper Corner' has been developed as a way to provide enhanced peace of mind.
Created by Julian Thwainey, the smartphone accessory has been designed for placement on the corner of your device for pressing communal buttons and thus eliminate contact. The accessory is made from copper, which has an antimicrobial nature that will not allow bacteria or germs to linger given its inhospitable nature.
The 'Copper Corner' has been created alongside the 'Halo Handles' that can provide additional grip on the sides of our smartphone that is contoured and crafted with the same copper alloy to kill germs.
The 'Copper Corner' Lets Users Press Buttons without Contact
1. Non-contact Accessories - The trend of non-contact accessories presents opportunities for innovative solutions that offer enhanced peace of mind and safety.
2. Antimicrobial Materials - The use of antimicrobial materials like copper provides an opportunity to create products that can kill germs and bacteria, reducing the risk of infection.
3. Smartphone Hygiene Solutions - The need for smartphone hygiene solutions opens doors for products that allow users to interact with communal objects without direct contact, promoting cleanliness and safety.
1. Mobile Accessories - The mobile accessories industry can explore the development of non-contact smartphone accessories to meet the growing demand for enhanced safety.
2. Healthcare Products - The healthcare products industry can incorporate antimicrobial materials like copper into their offerings to provide solutions that prioritize hygiene and infection control.
3. Technology and Gadgets - The technology and gadgets industry can tap into the market of smartphone hygiene solutions by developing innovative and practical non-contact accessories.