TixDesign has created a device to fight COVID and unwanted bacteria we encounter in our daily lives.
The touch screen pen is built with a film-coated contact that releases alcohol that kills bacteria on initial contact. The contact point sanitizes the contact surface and holds enough alcohol inside that doesn't require frequent refills.
There is a durable one-push button on the device that deploys the push head when you are required to touch areas you usually avoid to guard your health. The pen's small size and stout shell made of PC material make it easy to take anywhere.
The project will be complete by July of 2022. Those interested can start placing their pre-orders beginning in June.
Image Credit: TixDesign
TixDesign Recently Created a Device that Helps Fight the Spread of COVID
1. Touch-free Sanitizing Technology - Opportunity for companies to develop touch-free sanitizing technology amid COVID-19 concerns.
2. Innovative Protective Gear - Future trends may consist of the creation of innovative protective gear in response to the ongoing pandemic.
3. Hygienic Accessories - Development of hygienic accessories to help eliminate the spread of germs may become increasingly popular.
1. Healthcare - With increased focus on santitization in healthcare settings, the healthcare industry could greatly benefit from touch-free sanitizing technology.
2. Office Supplies - Touch-free sanitizing pens could be an innovative addition to office supplies, especially for companies with a focus on employee health and wellness.
3. Travel - The travel industry has been heavily impacted by the pandemic, but the development of hygienic accessories could help restore consumer confidence in travel safety.