The young contemporary consumer is coming around to appreciate cleaner product labels, and Copen*hagen by Carlsberg offers a mouthwatering minimalism to its packaging that's meant to attract the 25- to 35-year-old age group.
The brewery's in-house design team developed the identity for the new pale ale with a simplicity that most booze brands behind the bar would hardly dream of. Distinguishing these bottles as different, the image exudes a purity and a refreshing look that should be enough to attract consumers in search of their token beverages.
With a young target consumer base, the Copen*hagen by Carlsberg will appeal to those who've yet to become creatures of consuming habit. The clean transparent packaging urges an appreciation of the drink within that most bottled beverages tend to mask.
Copen*hagen by Carlsberg has Clean Packaging for Youthful Consumers
1. Clean Packaging - Brands can attract young consumers by offering clean, minimalistic product labels.
2. Simplicity - Simplicity in product design can differentiate brands in a crowded market and appeal to younger demographics.
3. Transparency - Transparent packaging can enhance the consumer's appreciation for the product and attract younger, discerning customers.
1. Alcohol - Breweries and beverage companies can differentiate their products and attract younger consumers by adopting clean, minimalistic packaging.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can benefit from offering simple, easy-to-understand product packaging that appeals to the younger demographic.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising companies can help brands appeal to younger consumers by emphasizing the importance of clean, simple, and transparent product packaging.