Coors Light is kicking off summer 2022 with jorts. From May 19-22, the brand will be implementing pop-up shops across the country that will allow supporters to turn their old jeans into jorts. This will be possible at over 90 bars in central U.S. cities in states like New York and California. Coors Light-themed patches and glitter will be available to style your new and improved jorts.
“The best summer moments are the unofficial ones, like the moment you can retire your hot winter clothes and don a pair of jorts,” said Marcelo Pascoa, Coors Family of Brands’ vice-president of marketing. The first event will be in New York City on Friday, May 20, at the Tailor public House from 6 pm-8 pm.
Image Credit: Coors Light
Coors Light is Kicking Off Summer 2022 By Turning Your Jeans into Jorts
1. Jorts Pop-ups - Coors Light's jorts pop-up shops across the country show the opportunity for brands to tap into the trend of repurposing clothing and creating unique merchandising experiences.
2. Summer Pop-ups - Summer-inspired pop-up experiences offer businesses the potential to tap into consumers' desire for unique and memorable experiences that align with the season.
3. DIY Fashion - Coors Light's DIY jorts event highlights the potential for brands to leverage the trend of sustainable and individualized fashion to create engaging experiences for consumers.
1. Alcohol - Alcohol brands can leverage pop-up experiences to create unique and creative ways of engaging with consumers and promoting their products, in a highly regulated industry that limits traditional marketing channels.
2. Fashion - Fashion industry players can utilize similar DIY-style pop-up experiences that foster a consumer's desire to individualize their wardrobe and adapt to changing fashion trends.
3. Hospitality - Hospitality businesses can offer pop-up events to increase foot traffic, introduce new products, and enhance their customer's experience through thoughtful and themed marketing initiatives that align with the season.