Every summer, popular brewing companies from Brava to Bud Light release a specialty beer to keep you cool during the warm weather, and this summer Coors Light takes the reins with the Coors Light Iced T. The release is a light beer with natural flavor, brewed in the same way the company's beer is brewed.
As the first extension of the Coors Light brand, this iced tea is exciting for a number of reasons. With the summer alcohol market populated by more exotic brands, this addition will gain Coors some well-deserved recognition among a whole new target market. From the sounds of it, this product is perfect for those balmy nights when you want more than a buzz: you want an experience.
The Coors Light Iced T is the First Ever Extension of the Brand
1. Cuppa-infused Booze - More breweries will begin releasing special drinks and non-alcoholic beverages infused with tea.
2. Summer Beer Releases - More breweries will release specialty beers to cater to consumers during the summer months.
3. Brand Extensions - Companies will extend their brands by introducing new products to reach a wider audience.
1. Brewery Industry - Breweries can innovate by bringing unique products to market, such as non-alcoholic tea-infused beverages.
2. Alcohol Industry - The alcohol industry can disrupt the market by creating more unique and innovative beverages, such as Coors Light Iced T.
3. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry should focus on producing drinks that cater to consumers during special occasions or seasons, such as summer beer releases.