Avocados From Mexico launched an interactive cooking lab for kids at KidZania Dallas so that kids can roleplay in a realistic setting, learn about avocados and cook with them. The Avocados From Mexico Superfood Lab offers an entertaining and educational experience for kids that teaches kids how avocados are grown, how they're picked and some of the many ways that they can be prepared.
The cooking lab includes a health and wellness station with an interactive game about the benefits of avocados, an education area for hands-on experience and a culinary experience centered around making guacamole.
At the present time, the destination is opening at reduced capacity and kids are invited to role-play professions in small groups with mandatory face coverings and frequent hand sanitization.
Avocados From Mexico Created an Interactive Cooking Experience for Kids
1. Interactive Cooking Labs for Kids - Opportunity for restaurants and food companies to create interactive cooking experiences to educate and entertain kids.
2. Healthy Food Education for Kids - Opportunity for food companies and schools to develop interactive games and workshops to teach kids about healthy food options.
3. Hygiene-focused Entertainment for Kids - Opportunity for entertainment and education companies to create interactive experiences that teach kids about hygiene and safety measures while maintaining the fun element.
1. Food and Restaurant - Restaurants can create similar interactive cooking labs to educate kids about healthy food options and enhance the dining experience.
2. Education and Schools - Schools can introduce interactive workshops and games to teach children about healthy food options and sustainable farming practices.
3. Entertainment and Theme Parks - Theme parks and entertainment companies can incorporate interactive experiences to teach kids about hygiene and safety measures while maintaining the fun element.