For a lot of people who cook, they resort to flipping through Google or a cooking app rather than the pages of an actual cookbook. The problem with this is that when you're whipping something up in the kitchen, there are bound to be messes, no matter what you're making.
The Olivari Audio Cookbook app is a clever response to this problem, since it is loaded with recipes that you can access with your voice. This way, it's as simple as giving commands like "audio, play" when you're ready to start a recipe. You can even repeat the audio as many times as needed, and when you're ready to move on, it's as simple as telling the app "audio, next" to advance to the next step in the recipe.
Olivari's Cooking App Saves You from Having to Get Your Smartphone Dirty
1. Voice-activated Cookbook Apps - Creating voice-activated cookbook apps can make cooking easier for consumers and opens the possibility to include additional features for a more convenient experience.
2. Audio Recipe Guides - Expanding audio technology into guidebooks and tutorials for various industries can be a fresh way of presenting content and offering a hands-free experience.
3. Smart Kitchen Integration - Integrating smart speakers or other smart devices with kitchen tools, appliances, and cooking apps can create a seamless and more efficient cooking experience for consumers.
1. Food and Beverage - Developing audio cookbook apps and integrating them into the food and beverage industry can make cooking more convenient and accessible to consumers.
2. Home Appliance - Integrating smart kitchen technology into home appliances opens up opportunities to take cooking to the next level with features that can aid in cooking, cleaning, and maintaining the kitchen.
3. Publishing - Utilizing audio technology to create audio guidebooks for travel, outdoor activities, and other fields expands the possibilities for a more hands-free and convenient experience.