The 'Cook Gant Rugger' blog is expertly curated by the brand's creative director Christopher Bastin. Bastin is the mastermind behind the label's cuisine-inspired Fall/Winter 2012 collection, and he has here listed the very dishes that pique his now public taste buds.
Succulent lamb burgers with caramelized red onions are displayed on the site next to creamy vats of muscles. Readers of Cook Gant Rugger are also invited to submit their favorite recipes, and depending on Bastin's response, he may very well publish them in the upcoming Gant Rugger cookbook.
The About section sets up the relationship between the dishes and the apparel, "To me, food and fashion has a lot in common." The entry goes on to compare the skill of a chef with that of a clothier, an association that has certainly been made in the past.
The Cook Gant Rugger Blog is Curated by Christopher Bastin
1. Cuisine-inspired Fashion Collections - Brands can explore creating fashion collections inspired by different cuisines, opening up new design possibilities.
2. Curated Food Blogs by Fashion Brands - Fashion brands can curate food blogs to connect with their audience and showcase the intersection of food and fashion.
3. Collaborative Cookbooks - Fashion brands can collaborate with their audience to create cookbooks, allowing fans to contribute recipes and engage with the brand.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the intersection of food and fashion to create unique and innovative designs.
2. Food - The food industry can collaborate with fashion brands to create culinary experiences that align with fashion collections.
3. Publishing - Publishing companies can explore opportunities to publish cookbooks in partnership with fashion brands, tapping into the popularity of food culture.