This concrete garden furniture by Itay Kirshenbaum is the perfect addition to any outdoor space. These stools can be watered like any plant to create a functional piece of furniture.
These stools start off as flat canvas bags filled with quick-dry concrete. Users can wet the bag with a garden hose and then manipulate the shape of the seat while it is still wet using strings attached to the bag. The stool requires 24 hours to set before it is fully functional as a table or stool.
This project is an initiative to create furniture for a community garden on demand. Although these stools have an unusual form, these DIY garden stools are an interesting way to make use of fast-drying concrete.
This DIY Concrete Garden Furniture can be Moulded into Any Shape
1. DIY Furniture - Opportunity for individuals to create their own customized furniture using DIY methods.
2. Moulded Concrete - Innovation in using moulded concrete as a versatile material for various furniture designs.
3. Community Gardens - Integration of furniture design with community gardening initiatives.
1. Home Improvement - New market for DIY furniture materials and tools in the home improvement industry.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - Opportunity for furniture manufacturers to explore moulded concrete as a material for their products.
3. Sustainable Design - Incorporating community gardens and innovative furniture design to promote sustainable practices in the design industry.