The anti-sitting movement is reaching an all-time high with this conceptual office. Created for the Dutch design firm RAAAF, it is not filled with traditional desks and chairs. Although there are plenty of surfaces to work on and even sit on, the conceptual office resembles more of a rocky cavern than a modern manmade room.
The original schematics for this conceptual office was revealed earlier last year and have since been executed in collaboration with the University of Groningen. Hypebeast writes, "The installation that encourages workers to change position several times throughout the day, each time making you put more pressure on your legs." The overall feel of the conceptual office is a futuristic one. This is only appropriate considering it may be the future of the office.
Dutch Design Firm RAAAF Creates a Rocky Terrain to Work At
1. Anti-sitting Movement - Creating office spaces that promote movement and discourage sitting for long periods of time.
2. Futuristic Office Design - Designing office environments with unconventional and futuristic aesthetics.
3. Dynamic Workspaces - Developing office layouts that encourage employees to frequently change positions and engage in physical movement.
1. Office Furniture - Innovating office furniture designs to accommodate dynamic workspaces and promote movement.
2. Architectural Design - Exploring futuristic and unconventional architectural designs for office spaces.
3. Health and Wellness - Creating products and services that prioritize employee health and well-being within the office environment.