The 'AirBuddy' conceptual drone is a piece of equipment for solo athletes looking for a way to track their workout and gain more insight into how they are performing. The compact drone is rendered with Nike-inspired branding and maintains a capsule-shaped construction that would use four powerful rotors to lift it into the sky. The modular design of the drone allows components to be swapped out if damage is incurred during use.
The 'AirBuddy' conceptual drone is the design work of South Korea-based designer Cheolhee Lee and speaks to the increasing number of athletes partaking in solo training. The unit would allow them to accurately track their performance to further accelerate their capabilities as they go.
The 'AirBuddy' Conceptual Drone Offers Athletic Insight
1. Solo Athletic Workout-tracking - As more people turn to solo training, there is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the development of high-tech, personalized workout-tracking equipment such as the AirBuddy conceptual drone.
2. Modular Drone Design - The modular design of the AirBuddy drone opens up opportunities for disruption in the drone industry, as it allows for easier repair and customization by the end-user.
3. Branded Workout Technology - The Nike-inspired branding on the AirBuddy drone demonstrates a trend towards branded workout technology, which presents an opportunity for further innovation in the integration of fashion and fitness.
1. Fitness - There is an opportunity for disruption in the fitness industry through the development of new, high-tech workout-tracking equipment, such as the AirBuddy drone.
2. Drone - The modular design of the AirBuddy drone presents an opportunity for innovation in the drone industry, as it allows for easier repair and customization by the end-user.
3. Fashion - The Nike-inspired branding on the AirBuddy drone highlights an opportunity for disruption in the fashion industry, as there is a trend towards integrating fashion and fitness technology.