Designed for technology fans everywhere, this scarf/hood provides you with a private environment for your computer, cell phone or even gaming console. Yeah this doesn’t look conspicuous at all.
If you are interested in this ‘scarf’ you can’t get one yet since it’s just a project by Joe Malia, a graduating student in Interaction Design at the Royal College of Art in London. - Gush Magazine
“The Computer Hood is in ‘Design Week’ magazine this week as part of the promotion of the RCA Summer Show. Putting the finishing touches to ‘Memoirs of a Computer Obsessive.’ - a short story put together with writer, Tim Johnson, and photographer, Emma Engkvist. It’s about to go into print and will be available to take home from show.” - Joemalia
1. Privacy Scarf - The Computer Hood Privacy Scarf presents opportunities for innovation in the privacy tech industry.
2. Portable Tech Enclosures - The concept of a hood/scarf combination for computers, cell phones, and gaming consoles opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in portable tech enclosures.
3. Concealed Tech Accessories - This project highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in the market for concealed tech accessories like scarfs and hoods.
1. Privacy Tech - The Computer Hood Privacy Scarf points to opportunities for disruptive innovation in the privacy tech industry.
2. Tech Accessories - The concept of a hood/scarf combination for tech devices suggests possibilities for disruptive innovation in the tech accessories industry.
3. Fashion-tech Integration - This project showcases the potential for disruptive innovation at the intersection of fashion and technology.