The Complete Kickstart Bar from Lenny & Larry is a new product that's geared towards helping people start their days with a boost from plant-based protein and probiotics. The soft and chewy bar was made with immune support in mind and it delivers eight grams of plant-based protein with 14 grams of whole grains.
Perfect for people who find themselves starved for time in the mornings, the plant-fueled breakfast bar helps to support active and healthy lifestyles on the go. This fully vegan bar is Non-GMO Project Verified, kosher and free from high-fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols.
The plant-based breakfast bar is being introduced in a handful of fresh and fruity flavors, including Blueberry Lemon, Apple Cinnamon, Banana Chocolate Chip and Cranberry White Chocolate-Flavored Chip.
The Complete Kickstart Bar Shares Protein and Probiotics
1. Plant-based Protein Bars - The popularity of plant-based diets has brought about a surge in demand for protein bars that are made from plant-based ingredients providing innovative opportunities for developing new flavors and sources of protein.
2. Immune-boosting Products - With the current health crisis, there is an increased demand for products that help boost the immune system, which presents an opportunity for developing functional food products that promote immunity and health.
3. Convenience Foods - The demand for convenient and on-the-go food options is growing, which presents an opportunity for developing new products that are easy to consume while also being healthy and sustainable.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Innovation opportunities exist in creating healthier, plant-based, and functional food products that provide immunity benefits and are convenient for people while on-the-go.
2. Retail Industry - There is an opportunity for retail companies to capitalize on the trend of plant-based, healthy, and functional food products by stocking shelves with these items that cater to healthy lifestyles.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can innovate and benefit by developing products such as plant-based protein bars that promote healthy eating and are convenient for the on-the-go lifestyles of consumers.