For some, eating can be a chore, but Comicalu by Eisuke Tachikawa features a dishware set that hopes to change all of that. Inspired by graphic novels, the dishes turn meals into an exciting adventure rife with delicious danger. Perfect for picky eaters and restless children, these illustrated plates will divert anyone's attention from the food to the story in which they are engaging.
According to Spoon Tamago, Comicalu by Eisuke Tachikawa is a curated project that is made up of products such as Mika Tsutai’s manga dishes, Noto Fusai’s Canvas Works and Nami Mizuguchi’s Carne Vale. Although the comic book plates are very impressive, Mizuguchi's ceramic oven-safe bone steals the show. It inserts into the middle of hunks of meat and other food to create a nostalgic and barbaric caveman-like meal.
Comicalu by Eisuke Tachikawa Turns Meals into Exciting Adventures
1. Manga-inspired Dishware - Graphic novel-inspired dishware for immersive dining experiences.
2. Illustrated Plates - Illustrated plates divert diners' attention from the food to the story in which they are engaging.
3. Ceramic Bone Inserts - Ceramic oven-safe bone inserts create a nostalgic and barbaric caveman-like meal.
1. Home Goods - Opportunity for home goods companies to create more immersive and visually stimulating dishware.
2. Children's Products - Opportunity for children's product companies to create more appealing dinnerware for picky eaters and restless children.
3. Food Industry - Opportunity for the food industry to offer unique and immersive dining experiences through creative dishware and presentation.