High-protein food options are being favored by consumers more than ever, so brands are responding with new creations like the Columbus Craft Meats Snack Line.
The new snacks are made with meat and cheese, and have been released with two distinct variations including the Paninos and the Salame & Cheese Crisps. The former comes in four options including Genoa Salame rolled with Mozzarella Cheese, Hot Sopressata rolled with Mozzarella Cheese, Prosciutto rolled with Mozzarella Cheese and Italian Dry Salame rolled with Monterey Jack Cheese. The latter includes the Italian Dry Salame and Cheese Crisps and the Calabrese Salame and Cheese Crisps. All of the options in the Columbus Craft Meats Snack Line are set to be available at select grocers in the US immediately.
The Columbus Craft Meats Snack Line Contains Premium Meats and Cheese
1. High-protein Snacks - As more consumers look to incorporate healthier snacks in their diet, there is an opportunity for brands to create high-protein meat and cheese snack options.
2. Convenient Snacks - As the demand for on-the-go snacks increase, there is an opportunity for brands to create convenient, pre-packaged meat and cheese snack options.
3. Premium Meat Snacks - As consumers continue to seek out high-quality food options, there is an opportunity for brands to create premium, artisanal meat snack packs that feature unique flavor combinations.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the growing demand for high-protein snack options by introducing new product lines that feature premium meat and cheese products.
2. Retail - As more customers seek out healthier on-the-go snack options, there is an opportunity for retail companies to create specialized sections in-store that cater to this growing trend.
3. Packaged Foods - With the popularity of artisanal meat snack packs on the rise, there is an opportunity for packaged foods companies to create new product lines that offer unique flavor combinations and high-quality ingredients.