This previously colorless and monotonous living space on Kowloon island has been transformed by local design firm Lim + Lu into a cheerful and exuberant color-pop home. The residence is one of many compact apartments in the area and the owner desired the interior design to be a reflection of his personality.
The firm used yellow nuances for interior furnishings, in order to intensify the bright properties of incoming light. Turquoise and coral-pink are the secondary color choices that are present in chairs and cushions, as well as on some of the walls. When painting, the design duo has chosen to cover a portion of the walls of each rooms. By doing so, the painted wall stands out and vibrantly frames the room -- an integral element of the color-pop home styling.
Photo Credits: Nirut Benjabanpot
Lim + Lu Brighten Up This Living Space in Hong Kong with Vibrant Nuances
1. Color-pop Interior Design - The use of vibrant colors and bold design choices within interior spaces to create a lively and energetic atmosphere.
2. Personalized Home Decor - Designing living spaces to reflect the personality and individual style of the owner, creating a unique and personalized environment.
3. Intensifying Natural Light - Utilizing color schemes and furnishings that enhance the brightness and luminosity of natural light within a home.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to explore vibrant color choices and unique design elements to create visually engaging spaces.
2. Furniture and Home Decor - Creating and marketing furniture and decor items that incorporate bold and colorful designs to cater to the color-pop trend.
3. Architecture and Home Renovation - Providing architectural services and home renovation options that focus on incorporating vibrant colors and personalized design aesthetics.