Alongside campaign memorabilia such as buttons, signs, stickers and the infamous 'Make America Great Again' hat, President-elect Donald Trump is now also selling a 'Red Cap Collectible Ornament' in his official online store.
The large Make America Great Again Red Cap Collectible Ornament is made of brass and 24 karat gold, which seems to explain the steep $150 price tag of the Christmas tree ornament. If nothing else, the over-the-top tree ornament is true to the opulent style that Trump enjoys.
As well as just being a decorative bauble, the collectible ornament is playing a part in pushing the President-elect's stance on using politically correct holiday greetings. The holiday ornament was introduced to supporters in an email that said Trump “makes a point of proudly saying 'Merry Christmas' every chance he gets."
This Red Cap Collectible Ornament is Being Sold by Donald Trump
1. Political Collectibles - The popularity of collectibles related to political figures presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in product design and marketing.
2. Luxury Christmas Ornaments - The demand for high-end, extravagant Christmas ornaments opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in materials and designs.
3. Political Correctness in Holiday Decor - The debate surrounding politically correct holiday greetings creates space for disruptive innovation in the development of inclusive and customizable holiday decorations.
1. Political Memorabilia - The market for political collectibles offers potential for disruptive innovation in manufacturing techniques and distribution channels.
2. Christmas Decor Market - The luxury Christmas ornament industry has room for disruptive innovation in creating unique, customizable, and environmentally friendly products.
3. Home Decor Industry - The trend of politically correct holiday decor presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in developing inclusive and versatile home decor items.