Final, the company behind the waste-reducing FinalStraw, is introducing the all-new FinalFork and FinalSpork as two new reusable collapsible cutlery designs. The FinalOrks represent the newest additions to the collection of Foreverables, all of which are devoted to fighting plastic pollution.
These cutlery designs set themselves apart with designs that are highly portable and easy to clean, as they can be compacted as needed, then expanded into full-sized stainless steel eating utensils. The reusable utensils are paired with cases made from recycled plastic, and the small sizes make them perfect for adding to keychains or even slotting in a pocket. The FinalFork and FinalSpork are available in five colors, supporting Final's mission to "make reducing your waste cute and convenient," as described by CEO and founder Emma Rose Cohen.
Image Credit: Final
The FinalFork and FinalSpork Help to Reduce Plastic Waste
1. Reusable Collapsible Utensils - The trend of reusable collapsible utensils is growing and could disrupt the traditional single-use utensil market.
2. Sustainable Utensils - The trend to make eating utensil production more sustainable is growing and presents an opportunity for innovation in materials and design.
3. Pocket-sized Cutlery - The trend towards compact, easy-to-carry cutlery is growing and could present new opportunities for innovative design and materials.
1. Food Service Industry - The food service industry could benefit from reusable cutlery, reducing the cost of single-use utensils and showing commitment to sustainability.
2. Travel and Outdoor Industry - Manufacturers and retailers in the travel and outdoor industry could benefit from producing and selling portable, reusable utensils for consumers on-the-go.
3. Plastic Reduction Industry - The plastic reduction industry is growing, and companies like Final present an opportunity to innovate and create new products that help reduce waste.