The photographer Henry Hargreaves has long been taking photos for his blog 'Coffee Cups of the World' and his own personal collection will be revealed at the ORA Gallery in New York.
The exhibition will run until the end of November of this year and reveals some of the hundreds of coffee cups that the artist and photographer has found over the past few years. The cups are mostly "to-go" ones and reveal the diversity and creativity behind so many coffee restaurants' and chains' branding. In addition to displaying his own personal collection of Coffee Cups of the World, the photographer also invited artists to create special-edition ones for the exhibition.
This artistic exhibition is fascinating due to the fact that individually the cups are relatively banal, but viewing them as a whole reveals the influence of today's expanding coffee culture all over the world.
The 'Coffee Cups of the World' Instagram Account Had Spawned an Exhibit
1. Coffee Cup Culture - Opportunity for coffee companies to create unique and innovative to-go cups to compete in the expanding coffee culture market.
2. Artistic Exhibition - Opportunity for galleries to showcase unique collections and art exhibits that focus on everyday items such as coffee cups.
3. Brand Identity - Opportunity for coffee chains and restaurants to further develop their brand identity through creative and unique to-go cup designs.
1. Coffee Shops - Opportunity for coffee shops to use unique to-go cups to set themselves apart from competitors and appeal to the expanding coffee culture market.
2. Art Galleries - Opportunity for art galleries to showcase unique collections and art exhibits that focus on everyday items such as coffee cups and draw in new audiences.
3. Design and Advertising - Opportunity for design and advertising companies to collaborate with coffee chains and restaurants to develop creative to-go cup designs that fit within the company's brand identity.