Products and packaging are all around consumers in the market, so the 'AHA' coffee containers are designed with a friendly aesthetic in order to make them appear as friends rather than another inanimate object to purchase.
Designed by the mousegraphics creative agency, the 'AHA' packaging design has a number of anthropomorphic accents including the use of the phonetic sound of the brand name ("aha") as a set of cheerful eyes. This is accented with a smiling mouth and a black cap top that mimics the look of a head of hair to make them look like characters just waiting to come home with you on the store shelf.
The 'AHA' coffee container packaging helps take the cold coffee branding to a new level that is charmingly ready to be carried in your bag or hand throughout your daily routine.
The 'AHA' Coffee Branding Has a Smiling Character Aesthetic
1. Friendly Character Packaging - Creating packaging designs with anthropomorphic accents and friendly aesthetics to make them appear as friends rather than just products.
2. Cheerful Branding - Using phonetic sounds and expressive features in brand design to create a cheerful and engaging image.
3. Personalized Consumer Experience - Designing packaging that evokes an emotional connection and encourages consumers to feel a personal attachment to the product.
1. Food and Beverage Packaging - The food and beverage industry can explore the use of friendly character packaging to enhance brand appeal and create a unique consumer experience.
2. Branding and Design - Branding and design agencies can leverage cheerful branding techniques to create memorable and engaging brand identities for their clients.
3. Retail and Consumer Goods - Retailers and consumer goods companies can adopt personalized packaging strategies to differentiate their products and increase customer loyalty.