Coderise is a global social enterprise aiming to tackle inequality in developing nations by empowering youth through computer programming education. A non-profit, Coderise wants to arm kids the coding skills needed to build their own simple web application.
The initiative’s first project is currently in its fundraising campaign phase. With a little under a month left, Coderise’s Indiegogo campaign hopes to fund their planned first stop in Latin America.
The crowdfunding campaign will enable the non-profit’s first major excursion and begin tackling the issue of social and economic disparity by preparing young people in developing nations with the skills to start off in the web and technology industries.
Coderise on Facebook
Coderise on Twitter
Coderise Wants to Teach Kids in Latin America How to Code
1. Computer Programming Education - This trend is focused on providing computer programming education to youth, empowering them with valuable coding skills.
2. Tackling Inequality - This trend aims to address the issue of social and economic disparity by providing education and opportunities to young people in developing nations.
3. Crowdfunding for Social Impact - This trend involves using crowdfunding platforms to raise funds for social initiatives, such as empowering youth through technology education.
1. Education - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the education industry to incorporate computer programming education into their curriculum, preparing youth for the technology-driven future.
2. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations have the opportunity to focus on tackling inequality by providing resources for computer programming education to underserved communities.
3. Crowdfunding - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for crowdfunding platforms to highlight and support social impact projects, such as initiatives that empower youth through technology education.