There are a myriad of refreshing coconut water drinks to be found on the market, but Coconaut is a brand that sets itself apart from others by producing both still and sparkling varieties.
Coconaut prides itself on producing what it calls "the purest coconut water," which is made from young Vietnamese coconuts.
When it came to creating a packaging design to help Coconaut's vibrant product range stand out, creative agency Sixtyone Yards favored a bold visual appearance that embraced fun and informal design details. As such, the packages offer a peek into some of Coconaut's adventures, which make the character the perfect candidate for beverages that are energizing, refreshing and hydrating all at the same time.
Coconaut Makes Both Still and Sparkling Coconut Water Drinks
1. Variety of Coconut Water Drinks - There is a growing trend for coconut water brands to offer both still and sparkling varieties of their products.
2. Pure and Natural Ingredients - Consumers are seeking coconut water brands that highlight the use of pure and natural ingredients, like young Vietnamese coconuts.
3. Bold and Informal Packaging - Creative agencies are using bold and informal packaging designs to help coconut water brands stand out in the market.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Companies in the beverage manufacturing industry can capitalize on the trend of offering a variety of coconut water drinks.
2. Health and Wellness - Brands in the health and wellness industry can tap into the trend of using pure and natural ingredients in coconut water products.
3. Creative and Design Services - Creative agencies specializing in packaging design can take advantage of the demand for bold and informal packaging in the coconut water market.