Kokomio is a line of high pressure processed (HPP) whole coconut beverages that are packed with ingredients that provide functional benefits. The brand's drinks are produced in Mexico and are offered in flavors like Whole Coconut + Cold Brew Coffee, Whole Coconut + Hemp and Whole Coconut + Probiotics, each of which features a base of organic coconut water and pulp that's enriched with energizing organic cold brew coffee, protein-packed organic hemp or probiotics for bolstered gut health. Although the coconut beverages are made with pulp, they are said to be more like juices than smoothies.
Each of the functional coconut drinks provides a different benefit, making the Whole Coconut + Hemp ideal for supporting muscle growth after physical activity and exercise and the Whole Coconut + Probiotics a "non-kombucha way to improve gut health."
Kokomio's Drinks Feature Coconut Water, Pulp & Functional Benefits
1. Functional Beverages - Innovative companies can create functional beverages featuring new healthy ingredients and localized flavors.
2. High Pressure Processing (HPP) - Investments in HPP technology can help beverage makers make truly nutritional and natural drinks that can compete against artificially-enhanced alternatives.
3. Coconut-based Drinks - Companies can explore the benefits of coconut water and pulp to create delicious, low-fat and nutrient-rich drinks perfect for fitness enthusiasts.
1. Beverage Industry - By leveraging modern techniques and research, the new-face of the beverage industry can bank on catering to the health-conscious consumers with innovative products and organic, functional benefits.
2. Organic Food Industry - The organic food industry understands consumers' preference for natural ingredients and can thus invest in coconut-based drinks offerings that align with their customer's preferences and demand.
3. Fitness Industry - Fitness centers and studios can stock their vending machines and cafes with sought-after, nutrient-dense coconut-based drinks that promote muscle recovery, gut health, and hydration.