Many businesses have shifted their office interiors towards open-concept styles to increase collaboration which can cause disruption for those trying to get work done, so the 'COCO' desk is here to offer an alternative. Designed by MASHstudios, the desk features a series of electrical functionalities built in, while the shifting design enables it to be used in sitting or standing positions.
The 'COCO' desk has been designed along with the 'KINNEY' wall system that is essentially a shifting series of dividers that are covered in wool and felt materials to inhibit sound pollution. Both of the office interior products acknowledge the increasing need for new solutions for modern workplaces to help provide individuals with a way to get work done in an open-concept space.
The 'COCO' Desk Enables Privacy without Restricting Collaboration
1. Open-concept Workspaces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative solutions to enhance privacy and productivity in open-concept workspaces.
2. Flexible Workstation Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create adaptable workstations that can be used in sitting or standing positions to cater to different work preferences.
3. Sound Pollution Inhibition - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design noise-absorbing solutions that reduce sound pollution in open work environments.
1. Office Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new furniture designs and features that address the challenges posed by open-concept workspaces.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore innovative techniques and materials to create office interiors that balance collaboration and privacy needs.
3. Workspace Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate technology into workstations to enhance functionality and productivity in open-concept office environments.