The Coco Cafe is a beauty brand activation that is set to open its doors in Tokyo this March. The Chanel-themed cafe spotlights the luxury label's newest lip gloss range which consists of 24 vitamin-infused shade varieties. The unique promotional space is not only beautifully branded and decorated but also gives visitors a chance to taste a menu of artisanal beverages and sweets.
Boasting a pink and white color scheme, the cafe will be set up in an airy and open gallery in the heart of Tokyo's Shibuya neighborhood. The So-Cal Link Gallery space will combine product testing stations with a traditional cafe area and bar seating dispersed throughout. Additionally, the space will feature interactive retail accents like a touchscreen wall that targets a tech-savvy demographic of makeup lovers.
Tokyo's Coco Cafe Combines Cosmetics with Artisanal Coffee and Sweets
1. Beauty Cafe Popups - A trend of combining beauty brand activations with food and beverage experiences to create interactive retail spaces and promote products.
2. Interactive Retail Accents - A trend of incorporating technology into retail spaces to create a more engaging and interactive experience for customers.
3. Luxury Food Menu Items - A trend of offering upscale and artisanal food and beverage items in brand activations to create a sense of exclusivity and tastefulness.
1. Beauty - Beauty brands can incorporate food and beverage experiences to promote products, create interactive retail spaces and engage with customers.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can partner with beauty brands to create upscale and artisanal menu items and engage with a new customer base.
3. Retail - Retailers can incorporate technology in their stores to create a more immersive and interactive shopping experience and cater to a tech-savvy demographic.