In keeping with company culture, Trend Hunter invited experienced mixologist Haritha Gnanaratna to break in their new in-house bar and teach staff the basics of cocktail mixology. The happy hour-replacing Mixology Fun Day acted as a team builder as well as a delicious kickstart to the weekend.
Trend Hunter employees covered cocktail mixology 101, from spirits to bitters and spring specific flavors. They then got to try their hand at making three different drinks crafted by Haritha: the Dawn Breaker, the Hanged Man and Providence. They also had the option of mixing their own concoctions, applying what they had just learned.
These seasonally appropriate drinks not only welcomed spring weather, they also helped foster a spirit of warmth and camaraderie among staff members.
Trend Hunter Staff Learn Cocktail Mixology in the Spirit of Togetherness
1. Cocktail Mixology Classes - Opportunity for businesses to offer mixology classes as team building activities and to cultivate a sense of camaraderie among staff members.
2. In-house Bars - Opportunity to create in-house bars within companies as a way to promote employee engagement and create a fun work environment.
3. Seasonal Drink Offerings - Opportunity for businesses to create seasonal drink menus to bring employees together and foster a sense of warmth and togetherness.
1. Hospitality - Hospitality industry can offer mixology classes as a unique team building activity for corporate clients.
2. Event Planning - Event planning industry can provide services for companies looking to set up in-house bars for their employees.
3. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage industry can create seasonal drink menus for businesses to enhance employee engagement and foster camaraderie.