The Coca-Cola x Marc Jacobs 3 bottle box set celebrates the work of the famed fashion designer. Following in the footsteps of fellow fashion heavyweights Karl Lagerfeld and Jean-Paul Gaultier, Jacobs joins forces with beverage manufacturer Coca-Cola for a limited edition of stylish pop bottles.
The Coca-Cola x Marc Jacobs bottle set stays true to the designer's eccentrically feminine style and celebrates three eras of fashion with each bottle. The three decades covered are the free-spirited 80s, the glam 90s and the casually chic 2000s.
Whether designing for French fashion house Louis Vuitton or further establishing his personal brand, Marc Jacobs has become a household name thanks to his signature brand of urban cool. Whether clad in bows, polkadots or the designer's famed bird motif, these bold beverage designs are sure to fly off shelves.
The Coca-Cola x Marc Jacobs 3 Bottle Set Celebrates Iconic Style
1. Fashionable Pop Packaging - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with fashion designers to create limited edition packaging that celebrates iconic style.
2. Eccentrically Feminine Style - Rise of fashion designs that embrace bold and unconventional feminine aesthetics.
3. Celebrating Fashion Eras - Demand for products that pay homage to different fashion eras, allowing consumers to express their personal style.
1. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage manufacturers can tap into the fashion industry by collaborating with designers to create stylish limited edition bottles, attracting fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Fashion Design - Fashion designers have the opportunity to expand their brand and reach by creating collaborations with beverage companies, bringing their unique style to a wider audience.
3. Retail/distribution - Retailers can capitalize on the popularity of fashion-inspired packaging by stocking and promoting limited edition designer bottle sets, attracting fashion-savvy consumers.