Coarse Toys features their two characters Noops and Paws as morbid bleeding toys.
Titled as the 'Eyes of Fear' collection, Noops and Paws have just had a one-on-one battle and are fighting until one's death -- hence the splattered blood dripping from the eyes and mouth areas. Although it is a toy line for kids, each mini-fig is also strong enough to be an art piece, with its characters made in high glossy fiberglass.
Implications - LAST SENTENCE GRAMMAR.
These dark and twisted dolls are consumed by emptiness and looming blackness. Forcing children to face the reality of life, and death as the inevitable human fate is an unconventional theme for a toy, but these dolls are not just toys, they are pieces of art that make very real statements about the way of the world.
'Eyes of Fear' Coarse Toys are Deathly Dolls
1. Bleeding Toys - The 'Eyes of Fear' collection features morbid dolls that bleed and confront children with the reality of life and death.
2. Artistic Toys - Coarse Toys creates mini-figs that are not only for play but also serve as high glossy fiberglass art pieces.
3. Unconventional Themes - The Noops and Paws dolls challenge traditional toy themes by addressing dark and twisted concepts like emptiness and the inevitability of death.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy companies can explore creating bleeding toys that delve into unconventional and thought-provoking themes.
2. Art and Design - Artists and designers can expand their mediums to include creating mini-figs that serve as both toys and art pieces.
3. Children's Entertainment - The 'Eyes of Fear' collection creates an opportunity for children's entertainment companies to introduce unconventional themes and engage children in deeper concepts.