ClusterTruck is a food delivery company that is now expanding to Kansas City and bringing with it "virtual food trucks." Although food trucks played a big part in inspiring the creation of the business, there are no actual food trucks involved in ClusterTruck at all. Instead, ClusterTruck crafts food truck-inspired menus in kitchens that have been "built specifically for delivery."
As such, foodies are able to conveniently order a wide variety of food items, including everything from burgers to salads. Customers are able to place an on-demand order through the ClusterTruck website or app. Although there is no delivery fee, customers must meet their food delivery driver at the curb for pick-up.
As ClusterTruck CEO Chris Baggott describes: "We believe hungry people should never have to choose between the convenience of fast delivery, the food quality they'd get at a sit-down restaurant and the personality of street food, so we created a service that offers all of the above."
'ClusterTruck' Redefines On-Demand Food Ordering and Delivery
1. Virtual Food Trucks - Opportunity to disrupt the traditional food truck industry by offering on-demand delivery without the need for physical food trucks.
2. On-demand Food Ordering - Opportunity to revolutionize the food delivery industry by crafting food truck-inspired menus specifically designed for delivery.
3. Convenience and Quality - Opportunity to provide customers with the convenience of fast delivery, the food quality of sit-down restaurants, and the personality of street food through a single service.
1. Food Delivery - Opportunity to innovate the food delivery industry by leveraging virtual food trucks and offering a variety of food items for on-demand ordering.
2. Restaurant - Opportunity for restaurants to partner with delivery services like ClusterTruck to expand their reach without the need for physical food trucks.
3. Technology - Opportunity to develop platforms and apps that facilitate on-demand food ordering, improving convenience and accessibility for customers.