In 2018, Vancouver will be home to a new collaborative club in the city for creative leaders and entrepreneurs.
While the official name of the project has yet to be revealed, this destination is set to be a hub where like-minded individuals may gather to socialize over dinner, drinks, play or work, or use it as a meeting space for entertaining clients or catching up with friends and colleagues.
The exclusive club will boast a design by Toronto's award-winning DesignAgency, complete with a rooftop patio, food hall, a cocktail and wine bar, an auditorium, library and much more. While the club for influencers and thought leaders in Vancouver is not set to open until next year, memberships to the exclusive, upscale club in the city are now being sold to those who are interested in joining.
This Club in the City is a Place for Entrepreneurs to Connect
1. Collaborative Clubs - Creating exclusive, upscale spaces for like-minded individuals to gather, collaborate, and network.
2. Creative Hubs - Designing unique spaces that offer a mix of work, play, and socializing for entrepreneurs and thought leaders.
3. Membership-based Communities - Building exclusive clubs that offer a sense of belonging and provide networking opportunities for influencers and industry professionals.
1. Hospitality - Creating innovative hospitality experiences by designing clubs with diverse amenities and spaces.
2. Design - Providing opportunities for design agencies to showcase their creativity and expertise in creating collaborative spaces.
3. Networking - Catering to the need for exclusive networking environments by offering membership opportunities and exclusive benefits.