The Cloud Bit is a new module -- produced by LittleBits -- that quite literally allows you to 'add Internet' to almost any object. The Cloud Bit is the latest offering from LittleBits, which has gained acclaim for putting together a library of electronic modules that makes it easy to build all kinds of cool devices even if you don't have much technical knowledge. Now, the Cloud Bit allows you to create something that connects to a cloud.
For example, the Cloud Bit -- which consists of little more than a power source, button, LED light and WiFi module -- could be used to create a smart doorbell. It could also be used to unlock doors or toggle lights.
Cloud Bit makes it possible for people to convert small ideas into big opportunities by utilizing the Internet of Things.
The Cloud Bit Allows You to 'Add Internet' to Almost Any Object
1. Internet of Things (iot) Enablement - The Cloud Bit offers a simple, low-cost means of adding IoT connectivity to a wide range of devices and objects.
2. DIY Electronics - LittleBits kits and modules make it easy for novice electronics enthusiasts to experiment and innovate with their own custom electronics designs.
3. Smart Home - The Cloud Bit can be used to create innovative smart home products, from smart doorbells to lighting and temperature controls.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics space can leverage the Cloud Bit to create new, IoT-enabled products and services that appeal to tech-savvy consumers.
2. Home Automation - Home automation companies can benefit from the Cloud Bit by creating innovative new smart home products and services that enable consumers to better control and manage their homes.
3. Education - The simple, accessible design of LittleBits kits and modules makes them a great tool for teaching students about electronics, programming, and IoT concepts.