The American Express Cloud 10 program grants certain cardholders big travel perks including exclusive use of a luxury lounge as well as security bypass, which is a key feature for many members. Yet the Cloud 10 partnership with Toronto Pearson Airport is now expanding to make wait times more enjoyable for cardholders. In an effort to address entertainment, people will be have access to free downloads of eBooks and music.
This latest Cloud 10 update is made possible through agreements with HarperCollins Canada and Sony Music Canada. Since transportation hubs have long been regarded as prime marketing vehicles, it is only natural that Amex would be upping the ante. Through free media access, Cloud 10 will attract even more customers to the Amex brand.
Amex Cloud 10 Expands Pearson Airport Partnership to Include Free eBooks
1. Luxury Lounge Exclusivity - Opportunity to disrupt the travel industry by offering exclusive luxury lounge access to high-end cardholders.
2. Enhanced Entertainment Benefits - Disruptive innovation opportunity to attract customers by providing free downloads of eBooks and music in transportation hubs.
3. Strategic Marketing Partnerships - Opportunity to disrupt the credit card industry by forming partnerships with publishers and music labels to enhance customer experience and brand loyalty.
1. Travel - Opportunity for airlines and travel companies to partner with luxury lounges and offer exclusive travel perks to high-end cardholders.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment industry players to collaborate with credit card companies and transportation hubs to offer free media downloads and enhance customer experience.
3. Credit Cards - Opportunity for credit card companies to form strategic partnerships with publishers and music labels to differentiate their offerings and attract more customers.