Most cleansing soap bars are only designed to be cleansing to the body, and sometimes boast scents that help to refresh the mind, but creative agency Sid Lee crafted a collection of sensory soaps that are meant to activate all five of one's senses.
The shapely solid soap collection called 'Insoapropriate' introduces a series of "inappropriate soap" objects that are all-natural, vegan and handcrafted.
One of the cleansing soaps in the Insoapropriate collection, Crystalline Hearing, takes inspiration from the sense of hearing and takes a cone-like shape that is to be used for cleaning between the ears. Others in the collection include Stellar Vision, Premium Palate and Sublime Smell, each of which boasts a multi-sensory experience with aromatic essential oil scents and unusual forms to explore. These dynamic soaps are packaged in a boxed set that describes that these are not run-of-the-mill cleansers to be used as one normally would.
'Insoapropriate' Introduces Cleansing Soaps to Activate the Five Senses
1. Multi-sensory Soaps - Opportunity to create unique soap experiences that activate multiple senses for users
2. Handcrafted Soap - Opportunity to capitalize on the increased demand for unique, handmade soap products
3. Personalized Cleansing - Opportunity to create customized cleansing products tailored to individual senses and preferences
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Opportunity for beauty and personal care brands to create unique sensory experiences for consumers through soap products
2. Handmade Goods - Opportunity for handmade goods companies to expand their product offerings to include sensory soap products
3. Gift and Novelty - Opportunity for gift and novelty retailers to offer unique sensory soap products as creative gift options