The concept behind 'City in a Jar' was to take iconic landmarks and turn them into small wearable pieces of art. Each jar is filled with 600 pins depicting 20 various "neighborhood hang outs, hot spots and architectural wonders." The first city to bottle up these mini badges will be Minneapolis, but you are encouraged to submit your city to be added to the roll-out.
'City in a Jar' is a cute and clever souvenir idea for tourists and residents alike.
'City in a Jar' is Filled With Marvelous Monument Momentos
1. Wearable Souvenir - Opportunity for companies to create wearable souvenirs using iconic landmarks and destinations.
2. City-based Collectibles - Potential for collectible items based on a city's unique attractions and landmarks.
3. Personalized Souvenirs - The possibility of creating custom souvenir badge bottles for different cities and destinations.
1. Tourism - Opportunity for tourist destinations and companies to offer unique and memorable souvenirs that capture the essence of the city.
2. Retail - Potential for retailers to create and sell city-themed souvenirs that cater to tourists and locals alike.
3. Arts and Crafts - The possibility of using artistic skills to create personalized souvenir badge bottles filled with iconic elements of a specific city.