The Kellogg's Jumbo Snax range is expanding with a new oversized cinnamon snack that takes cues from beloved Cinnabon flavors. The Kellogg's Cinnabon Bakery Inspired Jumbo Snax, launched on National Snack Day, takes the form of cinnamon-sugar swirl-shape pieces that capture the experience of enjoying a cinnamon roll.
Packaged for on-the-go enjoyment and at-home snacking, the cinnamon snacks are joining other fun flavors based on cereal varieties like Froot Loops and Apple Jacks. This new flavor was created based on consumer demand, as Erin Storm, senior marketing director of Kellogg All Family Cereal, says "Kellogg's Cinnabon Bakery Inspired Cereal and SMORZ Cereal have incredibly devoted fan bases, and we've received numerous social media requests to bring back the cereals. The new Kellogg's Jumbo Snax additions give fans what they desire — another way to satisfy their cereal cravings, anytime, anywhere."
Kellogg's Cinnabon Bakery Inspired Jumbo Snax is a Tasty To-Go Treat
1. Oversized Snack Foods - There is an opportunity to create new oversized snack options in different flavors and packaging for on-the-go enjoyment.
2. Cereal-inspired Snacks - There is an opportunity to create snack foods that capture the flavors and experience of popular breakfast cereals.
3. Demand-driven Snack Innovation - There is an opportunity to create new snack products based on consumer demand and social media requests.
1. Snack Foods - Snack companies can leverage the popularity of beloved cereals and flavors to create innovative new snack products.
2. Convenience Foods - Convenience food companies can explore the market for on-the-go snack options that provide satisfying and delicious eating experiences.
3. Social Media Marketing - Food companies can leverage social media platforms to gather consumer insights and requests to develop new snack products.