The Mirzam: Monsters Collection from Mirzam Chocolate Makers adopts a design that engages consumers by telling a story about ancient sea creates they unwrap the bar. As a Dubai-based brand, Mirzam chose to tell the stories of monsters once shared by Arabian merchants along the Spice Route, which were primarily spread to scare off competitors. This is particularly relevant to Mirzam, as its decadent chocolate products are richly flavored with ingredients such as cinnamon, cardamom and star anise.
The five-piece Monsters Collection features hand-wrapped packaging designs that spotlight a different mythical monster or creature. After the chocolates are wrapped in foil, they are covered by a black and white paper wrapper that shows a ship at sea. Over this, a colorful outer layer is added to further bring the illustrations to life.
Mirzam Monsters' Packaging Layers Black, White & Colored Wrappers
1. Storytelling Packaging - The use of packaging to tell a story and enhance the consumer experience.
2. Mythical Creature Themes - The trend of using mythical creatures and monsters as themes in product packaging and branding.
3. Multilayered Packaging - The use of multilayered packaging designs to create a visually stunning product.
1. Chocolate Manufacturing - The use of unique packaging design in the chocolate industry to create a memorable consumer experience.
2. Artisanal Food Products - The trend of unique packaging designs in artisanal and gourmet food products that showcase the product's quality and uniqueness.
3. Tourism and Souvenir Industry - The trend of using storytelling packaging to attract tourists and create unique cultural souvenirs in the tourism industry.