Convenience culture has many consumers looking for the easiest yet most delicious way to indulge, which is exactly the case with this raspberry red wine slushy with chocolate whipped cream. Developed as something of a homage to traditional red velvet cake, the raspberry red wine slushy with chocolate whipped cream switches up the traditional format of dessert to be sipped and scooped for both convenience and experience.
The reformatting of desserts as seen with this cocktail could also be tied to social media foodie culture; as consumers become delighted by unexpected flavor infusions and formats, they seek out ways to join in with followers to share their experience. What's best, the raspberry red wine slushy with chocolate whipped cream can be made at home, which helps enhance approachability.
This Raspberry Red Wine Slushy is Topped with Chocolate Whipped Cream
1. Dessert-inspired Beverages - There is an opportunity for innovation by creating a variety of drink options that are inspired by popular desserts.
2. Convenience-driven Desserts - The market could benefit by offering more desserts that are easy and simple to consume such as drinkable desserts.
3. Social Media Foodie Culture - As social media becomes more influential in food culture, there is a growing trend toward unique and photogenic food and beverage experiences.
1. Beverage Industry - Beverage manufacturers can create a new product category by developing and marketing a line of dessert-inspired drinks to appeal to consumers who seek convenient and unique options.
2. Dessert Industry - Dessert manufacturers can expand their product lines by offering new, convenient products such as drinkable desserts to appeal to millennials and other busy consumers.
3. Hospitality Industry - Restaurants, bars, and coffee shops can enhance their menus by offering drinks that are not only delicious but shareable on social media.