Chocolate milk drinks are readily available in cartons and pouches but Slate Chocolate Milk is now introducing its better-for-you take on the popular beverage and packaging it by the can. Slate Chocolate Milk's all-natural beverages are lactose-free, contain 75% less sugar than regular chocolate milk, 17 grams of protein and plenty of vitamins.
The modern chocolate milk drinks are available in varieties like the smooth and creamy Classic Chocolate Milk, Dark Chocolate Milk and Mocha Flip, which combines chocolate milk with coffee. In the fall of this year, more flavors are set to be released.
Slate Chocolate Milk sources its milk from family-owned farms before skimming the milk with a natural process called ultrafiltration to create a healthier product. From there, the beverages are blended, canned and shipped to one's doorstep upon ordering.
The Next-Gen Slate Chocolate Milk Drinks are Lactose-Free & Protein-Rich
1. Lactose-free Beverages - The rise of lactose-free chocolate milk drinks presents an opportunity for dairy companies to tap into the growing market of consumers with lactose intolerance.
2. Protein-rich Drinks - The demand for protein-rich beverages like Slate Chocolate Milk opens doors for manufacturers to develop innovative products that cater to health-conscious individuals seeking convenient sources of protein.
3. Alternative Packaging Solutions - The introduction of canned chocolate milk by Slate Chocolate Milk provides a disruptive opportunity for packaging companies to explore more sustainable and convenient alternatives to traditional cartons and pouches in the beverage industry.
1. Dairy - The dairy industry can explore the production of lactose-free chocolate milk, leveraging the rising trend of healthier dairy beverages for a broader target audience.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can innovate protein-rich drink alternatives to meet the growing demand for nutritious yet convenient beverages among fitness enthusiasts and health-conscious individuals.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can seize the opportunity to develop more sustainable and eco-friendly packaging solutions for canned beverages, meeting the demand for convenient, environmentally-friendly packaging options.