SureSlim created and distributed real edible chocolate flyers as a coupon incentive to increase registration for its weight loss program. The flyers were sent out to grocery stores, health food stores and bridal expos across South Africa.
The chocolate flyers came wrapped in clear plastic so the paper-sized bar of chocolate was visible. Etched in milk chocolate were the words "if you're serious about losing weight bring this delicious chocolate bar to any SureSlim branch and receive 20% off." When the bar is opened and flipped over, the back of the package contained a piece of paper that read "we see you've given in to temptation, don't worry we'll help you with that. Bring what's left of this chocolate bar and we'll give you 1% off for every block you haven't eaten."
This blunt and straightforward chocolate flyer is an attention-grabbing way to spread the word about SureSlim.
'SureSlim' Distributed Chocolate Flyers to Increase Registration
1. Edible Marketing - The use of edible items as a marketing tool, such as chocolate flyers, is an innovative trend that captures attention and engages consumers.
2. Personalized Incentives - Using personalized incentives, like offering discounts based on uneaten portions of a chocolate bar, creates a unique and interactive experience for customers.
3. Novel Advertising Mediums - Exploring unconventional advertising mediums, like edible flyers, presents opportunities to stand out in a crowded market and leave a lasting impression.
1. Weight Loss Programs - Weight loss programs can leverage edible marketing strategies to increase registrations and promote their services in a unique and enticing way.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can adopt the use of edible marketing to create memorable brand experiences and drive customer engagement.
3. Event and Exposition - Event and exposition organizers can incorporate edible flyers as a creative promotional tool to attract attendees and enhance their overall experience.