Foodies and fashionistas combined will adore these 'Choc Chic' Belgian chocolate shoes and clutches, which are a feast for more than just the taste buds. The British company manufactures their fashionable line of delicacies with the highest quality ingredients, flavors and fashions.
The delightful collection of colorful and detailed pumps and purses would make an outfit pop, but of this scale and substance, I'd be quite happy to polish off the 'Choc Chic' line in one sitting.
'Choc Chic' Shoes and Bags are Couture for Consumption
1. Food-inspired Fashion - Incorporating food into fashion items creates unique and eye-catching products.
2. Edible Accessories - Creating accessories that are not only fashionable but also edible offers a new market for convenience and fun.
3. Crossover Products - Fusing two separate industries, like food and fashion, creates opportunities for innovation and differentiation.
1. Fashion - Brands in the fashion industry can explore new product lines by incorporating food-inspired designs.
2. Food - Companies in the food industry can create edible accessories as a fun and unique new product category.
3. Gifting - The crossover between food and fashion in the form of edible accessories can offer a new market for versatile and unique gifting options.