This commercial comes from Russia and is designed to raise awareness about the fact that 90% of charities are children’s charities. Not to say that raising money to keep children healthy is a bad thing, but this ad comes from Big-People.Org, which advocates for the health of adults.
The commercial is shot in a split screen format that shows a little girl on the left side of the screen laying on the ground with her mother hovering over her; on the right side of the screen lays an adult woman.
The paramedics arrive in both scenes, but before they do anything, the video ends. When it ends, viewers can click play on either side of the screen. Whichever side they click leads to a new split screen video where one person lives and one person dies. If they click the child, the video that plays shows the child living.
This Ad Says 90% of Russian Charities are Children’s Charities
1. Charity Advocacy - Opportunity to create innovative advertisements that raise awareness and support for different charitable causes.
2. Split Screen Format - Potential to create engaging and interactive content through split screen videos that captivate viewers.
3. Interactive Storytelling - Opportunity to use interactive videos to deliver powerful messages and encourage viewer engagement.
1. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating impactful advertisements for charity organizations.
2. Non-profit - Opportunity for non-profit organizations to leverage interactive storytelling techniques to drive awareness and fundraising efforts.
3. Video Production - Innovative approaches to video production that incorporate interactive storytelling elements for various industries.