Intended to give consumers a taste of where the product originated, the Great Ocean Road Dairy cheese packages and milk branding is focused on being real.
Covered in photography ranging from farmers getting the milk, to youngsters interacting with the cows the Great Ocean Road Dairy branding is focused on simplicity and authenticity.
The milk and cheese packages were created by Leo Burnett Melbourne as a way to help fill the disconnection that can exist between brand and consumers. Shoppers will purchase a product, but probably won't know much about the origins it has.
The Great Ocean Road Dairy packaging looks to offer a view of the farm where the product came from, which appeals greatly to those part of the real food movement.
Great Ocean Road Dairy Uses Real Photos to Convey Simplicity
1. Real Food Movement - The focus on authenticity in packaging, and providing a view of where products originated is a trend that appeals to the Real Food Movement.
2. Photographic Packaging - Using photography on product packaging as a way to fill the disconnection between brand and consumers is a trend that could be expanded beyond dairy products.
3. Authentic Branding - Focusing on authenticity and simplicity in branding is a trend that could differentiate a brand from competitors and increase consumer loyalty.
1. Food and Beverage - The dairy industry, as well as other food and beverage industries, could benefit from using authentic and photographic packaging to appeal to the Real Food Movement.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising industries could help clients differentiate their brands from competitors by focusing on authenticity and simplicity in branding.
3. Printing and Packaging - The printing and packaging industry could see increased demand for high-quality photographic printing services to support the trend of photographic packaging.