Cheers recently introduced its first-ever beverage, Cheers Restore, and it takes the form of an after-alcohol aid that's like a drinkable version of the brand's Cheers Restore capsules. The zero-sugar, gluten-free product is packed with benefits, including support for the liver, help for reducing brain fog, "hangxiety," and boosting rehydration.
The adaptable product can even be paired with alcohol as an ingredient or mixer, so that people benefit from a product that will help people feel better after drinking. The lightly carbonated drink comes in a Lemon Sherbet flavor that's sold in packs of four. A natural plant extract called dihydromyricetin is responsible for giving the canned beverage so many of its benefits. According to the brand, the hero ingredient comes from a "Japanese raisin tree that was found to have anti-alcohol properties in 2012 through a published study in the Journal of Neuroscience."
Cheers Restore Offers Liver Support After Drinking Alcohol
1. After-alcohol Recovery Drinks - Cheers Restore is part of a growing trend of after-alcohol recovery drinks that focus on liver support and hydration.
2. Functional Beverages - The introduction of Cheers Restore shows the emergence of functional beverages that provide specific health benefits, such as reducing brain fog and hangxiety.
3. Natural Ingredients - The use of dihydromyricetin, a natural plant extract, in Cheers Restore reflects a trend towards natural ingredients in functional beverages.
1. Alcohol and Beverage - The after-alcohol recovery drink market presents an opportunity for growth in the alcohol and beverage industry.
2. Health and Wellness - Functional beverages like Cheers Restore cater to consumers who prioritize health and wellness products.
3. Natural Supplements - The trend towards natural ingredients in functional beverages like Cheers Restore indicates a potential market for natural supplement manufacturers.