The nitty-gritty of how the 'Cheers' Alcohol Phone functions isn't explained, but the concept is an intriguing one. It is suggested that a slender flask becomes the energy source for this hi-tech-looking handset to give the device a smaller usage footprint.
According to the designer, Tryi Yeh of Taiwan, the green alcohol cell is a much more efficient battery with a longer life that keeps the party going, so to speak. You can play videos and music, browse photos and the internet and the gadget will not soon get thirsty.
The touchscreen face of the smartphone has a beautiful fluid curve to it that gently embraces the test tube integrated into its back. The 'Cheers' Alcohol Phone incorporates its ON button into the cap of the cylinder for initiating power quickly and conveniently.
The 'Cheers' Alcohol Phone Turns a Beverage into an Eco-Friendly Battery
1. Green Energy - The 'Cheers' Alcohol Phone demonstrates the potential for eco-friendly battery alternatives.
2. Alternative Power Sources - The development of alcohol-powered devices like the 'Cheers' Alcohol Phone presents possible disruptive innovation opportunities in the technology industry.
3. Sustainable Technology - The emergence of sustainable technology options like the 'Cheers' Alcohol Phone is indicative of a growing trend in eco-consciousness in consumer electronics.
1. Consumer Electronics - The 'Cheers' Alcohol Phone demonstrates a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for alternative, eco-friendly power sources in consumer electronics.
2. Green Technology - The development of products like the 'Cheers' Alcohol Phone illustrates the potential for disruption in the green technology industry, particularly in the area of sustainable energy.
3. Sustainable Design - The design of the 'Cheers' Alcohol Phone reflects a growing trend in sustainable design and presents disruption opportunities in the fashion and accessory industry.