If you're looking for a custom cake for any occasion -- and I mean any occasion -- Charm City Cakes is sure to be able to make something that your party's guests talk about for weeks on end. This Baltimore, Maryland shop has created a variety of cakes that are nothing short of miracles. From life-sized R2D2s to recreations of Hogwarts and scenes from Pirates of the Caribbean.
Responsible for leading the talented design team, executive chef Duff Golman values two things when creating his imaginative edible works of art: fun and flavour. His talent for confectionary feats has thrust him into stardom, and landed Charm City Cakes ten seasons on the Food Network’s wildly popular show, Ace of Cakes.
This isn't the last time you'll be hearing from this custom cake shop or Duff Golman, that's for sure.
Charm City Cakes Gets Creative with Custom Edibles
1. Custom Cakes - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the custom cake baking industry by incorporating technology such as 3D printing and virtual reality for limitless possibilities.
2. Pop Culture Edibles - An emerging trend within the food industry where there is an opportunity for new and creative business ideas for companies that can create food products based on pop culture themes.
3. Experiential Food - Increased focus on creating experiential food products that provide an immersive experience for customers, resulting in an opportunity for food brands to offer unique and memorable products.
1. Bakery - Custom bakery shops can incorporate technology and creative designs for custom cake creation, an opportunity for innovation in the bakery industry.
2. Entertainment - Companies in the entertainment industry can capitalize on the popularity of pop culture edibles by partnering with food brands to create themed food products for movies, TV shows, and other pop culture events.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and event venues can incorporate experiential food products for guests, resulting in a unique and memorable experience that can lead to increased customer satisfaction and repeat business.