Described as the first of its kind anywhere ("a magical hybrid"), this charity fun run is also part silent disco. The Silent Disco Dash is taking place on May 22 at the Hop Farm in Kent, UK. The event is being put on by British breast cancer charity CoppaFeel! and is curated by BBC Radio DJ Greg James.
Participants can choose to run 5k or 10k as Greg James hosts, essentially doing a radio show directly into their ears. Other guest DJs will also be there. Along with your friends, you bring your headphones to the charity fun run where live tunes are broadcast directly to you as you run, walk or dance your way through the course.
CoppaFeel! is Throwing a Charity Fun Run and Silent Disco Hybrid
1. Charitable Fun Runs - Integrating philanthropic goals with physical activity and entertainment offers opportunities for brands to create unique marketing experiences for consumers.
2. Silent Disco Hybrid Events - Combining silent disco technology with other events can create a novel and memorable experience for attendees.
3. Celebrity-curated Experiences - Partnering with well-known figures in media can help drive engagement and awareness for charity events.
1. Charities and Nonprofits - Adopting innovative fundraising events can help charities differentiate themselves and attract new donors.
2. Event Planning - Offering unique and creative event experiences can help event planning companies stand out in a crowded market.
3. Consumer Electronics - Selling or renting out silent disco headphones can become a new revenue stream for consumer electronics companies.