The new Chanel N5 commercial featuring Audrey Tautou and Travis Davenport has finally been unveiled, after much anticipation.
In keeping with all the Chanel advertisements we've seen, the Chanel N5 perfume commercial doesn't disappoint -- the Da Vinci Code starlet is the epitome of stunning elegance in the Chanel No. 5 commercial, titled â€œTrain de Nuitâ€.
See the elusive Chanel N5 video here, and the making-of video above.
Implications - Consumers are often drawn to the products that provide a specific experience or set of emotions. Story advertising is one of the most effective examples as it enables consumer to actively engage with the product and use their own imagination for influence. Consumers will be attracted to such concepts as they provide a sense of familiarity and consumer interaction.
Chanel N5 'Train de Nuit' Ad Stars Audrey Tautou, Travis Davenport
1. Story Advertising - Opportunity for brands to engage consumers by creating narratives around their products.
2. Emotional Experience - Creating products and advertisements that evoke specific emotions for consumers.
3. Consumer Interaction - Designing experiences that allow consumers to actively engage with products.
1. Fragrance - Creating innovative scent campaigns that connect with consumers on an emotional level.
2. Fashion - Developing immersive advertising campaigns that tell compelling stories around clothing and accessories.
3. Film and Entertainment - Exploring partnerships with filmmakers and actors to create engaging commercials that resonate with audiences.