These DIY cement tea light holders are rustic and chic in their gradient sequence. This pictorial by South Korean blogger Hobby Design shows step-by-step instructions on how to make these lovely tea light holders.
The subtle changes in hues are what make these more artful; stacked or aligned side by side, the concrete gradation make the tea light placements visually intriguing. The gradient tones are made from concrete-coloring dye, adding more to intensify the darkness of gray. In this way, the creator brings a sophisticated touch to what would otherwise be dull gray concrete.
Though it doesn't require any intricate artistic detailing, the difficult part of the process is the making of the plastic mold.
These Cement Tea Light Holders are Darkening Shades of Gray
1. Gradient Concrete Decor - Creating gradient concrete decor elements with concrete dye presents opportunities for businesses in the home decor space to create unique and visually interesting products.
2. DIY Decor - The popularity of DIY projects present opportunities for businesses to market and sell products that cater to this growing consumer trend.
3. Sustainable Home Decor - Crafting eco-friendly and sustainable home decor items like these tea light holders can be a lucrative market for businesses looking to cater to environmentally conscious consumers.
1. Home Decor - This trend presents an opportunity for businesses in the home decor industry to create new and unique products for their customers.
2. DIY Supplies - As DIY projects continue to grow in popularity, there is an opportunity for businesses specializing in DIY supplies and resources to cater to this market.
3. Eco-friendly Products - The demand for sustainable and eco-friendly products in the home decor industry presents an opportunity for businesses to create new and innovative products that align with this trend.