Mrs Fogg’s Maritime Club & Distillery released a colorful new celebration cocktail menu that takes inspiration from Holi, the Hindu festival of color. The cocktail menu is only set to be available for a limited time throughout the spring and includes a range of vibrantly colored drinks, as well as one dynamic color-changing creation.
Some of the boldly colored cocktails that can be found on the menu include Aouda’s Aperitif and Sunshine & Spice, as well as the Bombay Butterfly, which is infused with butterfly pea flower tea for a color-changing effect.
Alongside this colorful range of drinks, Mrs Fogg’s Maritime Club & Distillery is also introducing an express lunch menu that includes companion dishes like the Holi Special Samosa Chaat.
Mrs Fogg’s Maritime Club & Distillery's Cocktails Take After Holi
1. Colorful Celebration Cocktails - There is a growing trend in the creation of vibrantly colored cocktails that take inspiration from cultural celebrations like Holi.
2. Limited-time Menus - Restaurants and bars are offering limited-time menus to create a sense of exclusivity and urgency among customers.
3. Color-changing Drinks - The use of ingredients like butterfly pea flower tea is trending, as it creates color-changing effects in cocktails.
1. Hospitality - Restaurants, bars, and hotels can leverage the trend of colorful celebration cocktails to attract customers and create a unique dining experience.
2. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore the trend of color-changing drinks and create innovative products that captivate consumers visually.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate the trend of colorful celebration cocktails into themed events to enhance the overall guest experience.